Resting easy in Harrow
by Natalie Vincent Thu 7 December 2017, 10:46 am
Visitors and shoppers coming to Harrow will have more choice for overnight stays when a Travelodge opens on 22 December.
The 102-bedroom hotel in the town centre was let to Travelodge by commercial property agent Chamberlain Commercial, on behalf of hotel developer MPG Developments.
Situated a five-minute walk from the centre, the hotel benefits from good transport links to Wembley and central London, as well as providing accommodation for visitors to University of Westminster or Harrow School.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Final phase of Lyon Square sales opens
- Park wins further lottery funding
- Park opens to public
- Harrow praised for development collaboration
- Homes in Harrow
- Funding for food square
- Opportunities knock for developers
- New windows to the past
- Library services look to the future
- Glowing school report for Harrow