Assisted living units for Stanmore
by Aileen Murphy Mon 13 March 2017, 9:58 am
More than 100 homes are to be built at Jubilee House in Stanmore.
Harrow Council’s planning committee gave the go-ahead on 18 January to plans lodged by Elysian Residences to build 102 assisted and independent living units in two buildings on Merrion Avenue.
The properties will be provided with wheelchair access and allocated as affordable.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Final phase of Lyon Square sales opens
- Park wins further lottery funding
- Park opens to public
- Harrow praised for development collaboration
- Homes in Harrow
- Funding for food square
- Opportunities knock for developers
- New windows to the past
- Library services look to the future
- Glowing school report for Harrow