Open triangle meets with approval
Tue 12 March 2019, 3:28 pm
Local people turned out in force to celebrate the launch event of the scheme to renew a key corner in Rayners Lane town centre, close to Charles Holden’s iconic underground station.
New paving, planting and seating creates a welcoming space that will also feature a structure for community events and activities.
Residents had joined forces with the London Business Partnership, Young Harrow Foundation and Harrow Council, as well as shoppers and commuters to campaign for the work to be carried out and raise the money, which included a crowd-funding appeal. Harrow’s mayor, ward councillors, businesses, churches, residents and children from a local school attended the pre-Christmas event.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval