New council chiefs takes up post
Tue 12 March 2019, 3:23 pm
Harrow Council appointed new chief executive, Sean Harriss, in February. Formerly chief executive at Bolton and Lambeth councils, Harriss was most recently head at oneSource, which provides back office support services for local government and other public services.
“My first impressions are that Harrow has a lot going for it,” Harriss says. “It has a strong community spirit, and it’s a diverse, prosperous and high-achieving borough where people want to get on.
“I want to help make that a possibility for everyone who calls Harrow home, and I very much look forward to the challenges ahead.”
Councillor Graham Henson, leader of Harrow Council, said Harriss “is a great fit for Harrow – his ambition and energy will help our borough go even further”.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval