Homes in Harrow
by Natalie Vincent Wed 14 March 2018, 4:17 pm
A housing development of 350 apartments in Gayton Road, Harrow will be launched in May 2018, by developer Fairview New Homes.
The units comprise one, two and three-bedroom apartments, with 53 units reserved for the private rented sector, managed by Harrow Council.
Gayton Road is located in the centre of Harrow-on-the-Hill, within walking distance of underground and over-ground services to central London.
Fairview main board land director Nick Dulcken said: "To be able to put together this site, with its many parties involved, shows what can be achieved with persistence and the right intent from all those involved; it is a milestone for joint co-operation with a local authority."
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval