Harrow is a good move
by Debbie Ashford Fri 9 March 2018, 9:45 am
The property market in Harrow has further potential to grow, according to data produced by investment management company JLL and Rightmove, in 2017.
Despite prices faltering in other parts of London, the report said that one-bedroom flats in Harrow saw a price growth of around 23% last year.
An increase in the number of new-build flats could be part of the reason prices in most of the top areas have risen.
Another study last year by Post Office Money and Propertunity tipped the wards of Rayners Lane, Edgware and West Harrow as good places for first-time buyers.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Final phase of Lyon Square sales opens
- Park wins further lottery funding
- Park opens to public
- Harrow praised for development collaboration
- Homes in Harrow
- Funding for food square
- Opportunities knock for developers
- New windows to the past
- Library services look to the future
- Glowing school report for Harrow