Harrow is a good move
by Debbie Ashford Fri 9 March 2018, 9:45 am
The property market in Harrow has further potential to grow, according to data produced by investment management company JLL and Rightmove, in 2017.
Despite prices faltering in other parts of London, the report said that one-bedroom flats in Harrow saw a price growth of around 23% last year.
An increase in the number of new-build flats could be part of the reason prices in most of the top areas have risen.
Another study last year by Post Office Money and Propertunity tipped the wards of Rayners Lane, Edgware and West Harrow as good places for first-time buyers.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval