Double take in shop windows
by Debbie Ashford Fri 9 March 2018, 9:43 am
Window dressing takes on a new look in some of Harrow's shops in a project that allows new entrepreneurs to display their products in shop frontages.
New businesses can test their products in town centre locations at no cost through the TwoWindowShop project.
This not only allows them to have a temporary high street presence but also potentially increases the footfall for the retailers that host them.
London Business Partnership, a business support and advice organisation based in Harrow, is working with high street businesses with prominent shopfront windows to match them with start-ups.
Several retailers in Wealdstone and Harrow town centre have committed to sharing their window space and over a dozen new start-ups, ranging from artists, cake makers to balloon designers are taking part.
Feedback from partnered businesses has been positive, reporting increased footfall, increased sales and more publicity for both partners.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval