Resting easy in Harrow
by Natalie Vincent Thu 7 December 2017, 10:46 am
Visitors and shoppers coming to Harrow will have more choice for overnight stays when a Travelodge opens on 22 December.
The 102-bedroom hotel in the town centre was let to Travelodge by commercial property agent Chamberlain Commercial, on behalf of hotel developer MPG Developments.
Situated a five-minute walk from the centre, the hotel benefits from good transport links to Wembley and central London, as well as providing accommodation for visitors to University of Westminster or Harrow School.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval