Assisted living units for Stanmore
by Aileen Murphy Mon 13 March 2017, 9:58 am
More than 100 homes are to be built at Jubilee House in Stanmore.
Harrow Council’s planning committee gave the go-ahead on 18 January to plans lodged by Elysian Residences to build 102 assisted and independent living units in two buildings on Merrion Avenue.
The properties will be provided with wheelchair access and allocated as affordable.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval