Sony soundly secures Harrow site
by Marco Cillario Fri 28 October 2016, 12:32 pm
Sony Corporation has taken space at a recently refurbished office block in central Harrow.
The company signed up for 390sq m on the third floor of OneSixSix on College Road. The rent agreed was £28.50 per sq ft.
Threadneedle Investment carried out in spring 2016 a £4.1 million refurbishment of the 3,185sq m, four-storey office scheme, which is a five-minute walk from Harrow-on-the-Hill station and was formerly a HMRC revenue and customs centre.
The entire fourth floor has been let to Charterhouse. The ground and first two floors remain available, along with part of the third, for a total of around 2,150sq m.
The building is owned by Zurich Assurance and the letting agents are Chamberlain Commercial and Bray Fox Smith.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval