Last reel to run at Kodak base
Fri 6 May 2016, 10:10 am
Kodak is to close its base at the Harrow View development scheme, paving the way for homes that will become part of the ‘Heart of Harrow’ housing zone.
Manufacturing operations will cease by the end of 2016. Kodak, which has been at the site for more than 130 years, had recently been scaling down its operations.
The housing zone covers Harrow and Wealdstone and is designed to speed the delivery of 5,294 new homes in the area; including on the Kodak site.
Housebuilder, Persimmon Homes North London, announced in 2015 that 500 properties will be built on the site later this year as part of Harrow View West.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval