Consultation on Grange Farm
Fri 6 May 2016, 10:04 am
Plans to demolish 282 homes on the Grange Farm estate to be replaced with 568 properties have been welcomed by residents.
A public consultation process took place last month over the project, which is part of the council’s Homes for Harrow scheme.
Architect Hawkins Brown is finalising design proposals for the scheme. If approved, demolition work could start in December.
Grant Associates will deliver the landscaping plans.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval