Consultation on Grange Farm
Fri 6 May 2016, 10:04 am
Plans to demolish 282 homes on the Grange Farm estate to be replaced with 568 properties have been welcomed by residents.
A public consultation process took place last month over the project, which is part of the council’s Homes for Harrow scheme.
Architect Hawkins Brown is finalising design proposals for the scheme. If approved, demolition work could start in December.
Grant Associates will deliver the landscaping plans.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Final phase of Lyon Square sales opens
- Park wins further lottery funding
- Park opens to public
- Harrow praised for development collaboration
- Homes in Harrow
- Funding for food square
- Opportunities knock for developers
- New windows to the past
- Library services look to the future
- Glowing school report for Harrow