Demand high for refurbished office space
Fri 6 May 2016, 9:49 am
A newly refurbished office block in central Harrow launched on Friday 29 April, with two of four floors already under offer.
An as-yet unnamed UK corporation and a organisation which letting agent Chamberlain Commerical said is local to Harrow, have each made offers for an entire floor of space at OneSixSix, a 3,185sq m office scheme located at 166 College Road, Harrow.
Threadneedle Investment carried out a £4.1 million refurbishment of the building, which is a five-minute walk from Harrow-on-the-Hill station and was formerly a HMRC revenue and customs centre.
Space is available for £28.50 per sq ft at the scheme. If the two lettings are approved, two floors and around 1,765sq m of space remain.
Chamberlain Commercial is also the letting agent for The Gym Group’s new facility next door to OneSixSix at Bradstowe House, which is currently being fitted out. It is scheduled to open on 1 June.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval