New development chief at Harrow
Thu 31 March 2016, 12:26 pm
Harrow Council has appointed a new head of development management and building control.
Sunil Sahadevan was appointed to the position following news that Beverley Kuchar will move on from the council after six years in the role.
Sahadevan will join Harrow from Monday 4 July 2016. He is currently the development manager of the Urban Newham team, the London borough where he has worked since 2007.
Paul Nichols, divisional director of regeneration and planning at Harrow, said: "Sunil has dealt with all aspects of development management, including some of the most significant planning projects in the country, such as: The London Cable Car, the expansion of London City Airport, delivering the Olympics, the Siemens Pavilion, the first desalination plant in the UK at Beckton, the Thames Tunnel and the Abbey Mills Mega Mosque.
“We look forward to welcoming Sunil to the borough to help to deliver Harrow’s regeneration ambitions and to manage our growing portfolio of major schemes and planning applications.”
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval