New homes for Headstone
by Marco Cillario Thu 3 March 2016, 5:35 pm
Headstone will see 64 new homes built as part of a regeneration scheme on the site of a former hotel.
Harrow Council’s planning committee granted permission on 17 February to Notting Hill Housing for the redevelopment of the Quality Hotel site on Pinner Road.
The regeneration scheme has a value of £11 million, the Harrow Times reports.
It will involve the demolition of the existing structures on the site, to provide two new buildings ranging between three and five storeys. Amenity space and landscaping will also be provided.
Of the new homes, five units will be allocated as affordable and six will be developed for wheelchair users, with associated parking spaces.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval