Pinner property prices published
Tue 27 October 2015, 11:44 am
Moving to Pinner in Harrow was the subject of an article in the London Evening Standardís Homes and Property section last week.
The piece revealed the cost of renting and buying homes in the town: a one-bedroom flat can be rented for an average of £971 a month and bought for an average of £271,000. For a four-bedroom property, rents are an average of £2,399 a month and properties are purchased for an average of £867,000.
Pinner’s “cafe culture” and picturesque location were given as reasons as to why people might move to the town.
To read the full article, click here.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval