All homes for Edgware scheme reserved
Thu 10 September 2015, 11:11 am
Aura, a development of 189 apartments and houses in Edgware, is now fully reserved.
The development launched in early 2014, with a show apartment opened by former England cricketer, Mark Ramprakash, in August of the same year.
Building work is likely to be finished on the project by early 2016.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Final phase of Lyon Square sales opens
- Park wins further lottery funding
- Park opens to public
- Harrow praised for development collaboration
- Homes in Harrow
- Funding for food square
- Opportunities knock for developers
- New windows to the past
- Library services look to the future
- Glowing school report for Harrow