All homes for Edgware scheme reserved
Thu 10 September 2015, 11:11 am
Aura, a development of 189 apartments and houses in Edgware, is now fully reserved.
The development launched in early 2014, with a show apartment opened by former England cricketer, Mark Ramprakash, in August of the same year.
Building work is likely to be finished on the project by early 2016.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval