Grange Farm Estate opens its doors
Wed 9 September 2015, 4:38 pm
Grange Farm Estate in Harrow will be part of Open House London this month. The festival involves buildings in the capital that are not normally open to the public being made available for people to visit.
There will be an exhibition in the community centre at the site, with photos and information about the estate’s past, present and future.
Consultation is ongoing about plans to redevelop the estate, with initial proposals to replace 260 ageing flats and bungalows with almost 500 mixed-tenure homes.
The council is planning to appoint an architect for the scheme. PRP Architects has completed a feasibility study for the project.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval