Grange Farm Estate opens its doors
Wed 9 September 2015, 4:38 pm
Grange Farm Estate in Harrow will be part of Open House London this month. The festival involves buildings in the capital that are not normally open to the public being made available for people to visit.
There will be an exhibition in the community centre at the site, with photos and information about the estate’s past, present and future.
Consultation is ongoing about plans to redevelop the estate, with initial proposals to replace 260 ageing flats and bungalows with almost 500 mixed-tenure homes.
The council is planning to appoint an architect for the scheme. PRP Architects has completed a feasibility study for the project.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Final phase of Lyon Square sales opens
- Park wins further lottery funding
- Park opens to public
- Harrow praised for development collaboration
- Homes in Harrow
- Funding for food square
- Opportunities knock for developers
- New windows to the past
- Library services look to the future
- Glowing school report for Harrow