Taylor Wimpey bags consent for Harrow apartments
Wed 9 September 2015, 3:46 pm
Housebuilder Taylor Wimpey has received planning permission to develop 68 apartments in Harrow.
The homes will be located on land at the junction of Sudbury Hill and Sudbury Court Drive, which is currently occupied by five detached residential plots.
Harrow Council granted planning permission for a separate scheme on the site in 2009, but the final details were never agreed.
A spokesperson for Taylor Wimpey said that the firm had now been given the chance to develop new proposals for the site.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Final phase of Lyon Square sales opens
- Park wins further lottery funding
- Park opens to public
- Harrow praised for development collaboration
- Homes in Harrow
- Funding for food square
- Opportunities knock for developers
- New windows to the past
- Library services look to the future
- Glowing school report for Harrow