More new homes for Harrow
Wed 9 September 2015, 1:07 pm
Building work on Bradstowe House, a Harrow town centre development, is set to finish this month.
The scheme features 177 units, which include one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses. It also includes rooftop gardens, a conservatory and a secure underground car park.
Bradstowe House is located within a few minutes of the Metropolitan Line, which provides fast access to the City and the West End.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Final phase of Lyon Square sales opens
- Park wins further lottery funding
- Park opens to public
- Harrow praised for development collaboration
- Homes in Harrow
- Funding for food square
- Opportunities knock for developers
- New windows to the past
- Library services look to the future
- Glowing school report for Harrow