More new homes for Harrow
Wed 9 September 2015, 1:07 pm
Building work on Bradstowe House, a Harrow town centre development, is set to finish this month.
The scheme features 177 units, which include one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses. It also includes rooftop gardens, a conservatory and a secure underground car park.
Bradstowe House is located within a few minutes of the Metropolitan Line, which provides fast access to the City and the West End.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval