Work on shopping centre nears conclusion
Wed 9 September 2015, 11:49 am
Redevelopment work to the east entrance of St. George’s shopping centre in Harrow is approaching completion.
The new entrance will include new, wider doors, which will be fully automatic. New signs will be installed and the internal matting and floor tiles will be renovated and extended. The work is scheduled for completion during the week starting on 21 September.
The owner of the shopping centre, Redefine International, invested £4 million in 2013 to refurbish areas of the lower mall.
St George’s shopping centre manager, Darren Harman, said: “Since purchasing St. George’s in 2011, Redefine have had a clear vision for the future of the centre, with the ultimate aim of delivering a unique, modern and vibrant environment for visitors to shop, dine and socialise.
"Our new entrance will not only improve the customer journey from the high street, it will improve our visibility within the town."
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval