Permission sealed for former post office site
Thu 2 July 2015, 2:19 pm
Housing provider, The Hyde Group, has been granted planning permission to redevelop the former Royal Mail Sorting Office in Harrow.
The mixed-use scheme at 51 College Road will feature 318 homes, retail, a public realm and community space which will be used for the Harrow Central Library.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval