Permission sealed for former post office site
Thu 2 July 2015, 2:19 pm
Housing provider, The Hyde Group, has been granted planning permission to redevelop the former Royal Mail Sorting Office in Harrow.
The mixed-use scheme at 51 College Road will feature 318 homes, retail, a public realm and community space which will be used for the Harrow Central Library.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Final phase of Lyon Square sales opens
- Park wins further lottery funding
- Park opens to public
- Harrow praised for development collaboration
- Homes in Harrow
- Funding for food square
- Opportunities knock for developers
- New windows to the past
- Library services look to the future
- Glowing school report for Harrow