Development scoops double award
Fri 26 June 2015, 1:58 pm
Stanmore Place, a 798-home scheme in Harrow, has won the gold award for best landscape design at the What House? national property awards.
Stanmore Place developer St Edward also won silver in the category for best development in the country.
The gold award was for the project’s landscaped gardens and a lake with fountains. Water features at the site are illuminated at night and the scheme also features cycle paths, a children’s play area, a residents-only gym and 24-hour concierge.
Paul Vallone, executive chairman at St Edward, said: “These latest awards are testament to the thoughtful design, skilled landscaping and community atmosphere.”
Prices of the newest homes being marketed at Stanmore Place start from £385,000 for a threebedroom apartment.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Barratt London supports Harrow charities
- Developer for Chichester court selected
- STEM subjects promoted in Harrow
- Innovative knee surgeries at Central Middlesex Hospital
- Former Kodak redevelopment moves forward
- Baking start-up wins business award
- West End comes to Harrow
- New funding for parks
- Redrow scheme nearly sold out
- Open triangle meets with approval